| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masatepe in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet. Around 185mm (7.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Masatepe June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Masatepe, Nicaragua
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Masatepe:
- Catacamas, Honduras - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) N
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NNE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 87 kms (54.1 miles) ENE
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) E
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 20.5 kms (12.8 miles) SSE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 73 kms (45.4 miles) ESE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) SSE
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 303.5 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 260 kms (161.6 miles) SSE
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) SE