Vs > Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Masatepe vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Climate & Distance Between
Masatepe vs Matad, Mongolia
Masatepe vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Masatepe vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Masatepe vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Jamestown, Saint Helena
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Klodzko, Poland
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Catanduva, Brazil
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Pompeu, Brazil
Almeria, Costa de AlmerÃa vs Rockford, Il
Rafaela Inta vs Ballinger, Tx
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Islamabad
Satu Mare vs Louisville, Ms
- The distance between Masatepe, Nicaragua and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia is approximately 11,871 km or 7,377 mi.
- To reach Masatepe in this distance one would set out from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin bearing 50.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Masatepe bearing 147.5° or SSE .
- Masatepe has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Masatepe is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.1 °C (39.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.2 °C (49°F) less in Masatepe. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 617 mm (24.3 in) more which is equivalent to 617 l/m² (15.14 US gal/ft²) or 6,170,000 l/ha (659,614 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.9° higher in Masatepe than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Masatepe relative to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Masatepe
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Masatepe vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Masatepe vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, SÃ¸ndre StrÃ¸mfjord, Greenland
Masatepe vs Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Masatepe vs Waimihia Forest, New Zealand
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Farafra, Egypt
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Wakayama, Japan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Batesville, Ms, Usa
Florianopolis vs Louisville, Ms
Agadez vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
Campo Mourao vs Taranto, Puglia
Glenbervie Forest vs Redding, Ca
Masatepe vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Masatepe
- Catacamas, Honduras - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) N
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NNE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 87 kms (54.1 miles) ENE
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) E
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 20.5 kms (12.8 miles) SSE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 73 kms (45.4 miles) ESE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) SSE
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 303.5 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 260 kms (161.6 miles) SSE
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin